Vote: which star will win Best Actress at the Oscars?
On Sunday night Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Amy Adams, Cate Blanchett and Dame Judi Dench will go head to head to win the Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role.
SCROLL DOWN TO CAST YOUR VOTE
Meryl, who set a new record when she was nomintated for her 18th Academy Award, is hoping to win with August: Osage County, while Cate's role in Blue Jasmine earnt her her nomination.
Gravity star Sandra and American Hustle actress Amy are also contenders, as is Dame Judi Dench for her role in Philomena, but who do you think will take home the statuette?
- Top 10 facts you may not have known about the Oscars
- Oscars 2014: the guide to everything you need to know
- Inside the Oscars 2014 goodie bag worth £50,000
- Preparations underway on Hollywood Boulevard for cinema's biggest night
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to present at the Oscars
- The best ever Oscars dresses
- Vote: who will scoop the Oscar for Best Actor?
- Bradley Cooper and Michael Fassbender taking their mums to the Oscars
- The red carpet is rolled out for the Oscars as host Ellen DeGeneres begins the countdown
- HELLO! Online bloggers Giovanna Fletcher, Lucy Watson and Laura Whitmore reveal their Oscar predictions